Pages

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

"Roll dice and kick ass!" as a graph

Reading my friend gnome's Gnome's Lair I came across this post. Intrigued by the images, I promptly headed across to the Websites as Graphs page and plugged-in RD/KA!'s URL. The results are below.



Here is the graph of my blogger URL.


This is what all the colours mean.

Here is the dynamic version, where it all takes shape, which is neat to watch. I haven't a clue what- if anything- this all means, but it is peculiarly lovely. Try it and see for yourself! ;)

5 comments:

gnome said...

You've got a nice looking blog... apparently.

:)

"A bit political on yer ass!" said...

I'll bet you say that to all the bloggers... :b

"A bit political on yer ass!" said...

Oh, btw: I put your blog into the graph-maker just after posting my last reply, and it's still going some 15 minutes later. Pretty impressive.

Y'know, I really like that site. I keep looking at the graphs that come out and thinking that they ought to have a use as some kind of prop in an rpg. I can't think what kind yet, but I keep trying to figure out what you could imagine them to represent. Cool find gnome. ;)

PS. Nearly 20 minutes now and still going. That's quite a lair gnome!

gnome said...

Oh, but -please- do think Shadowrun! Those graphs would be fine. just add a little Black ICE and tadah!

And -of course- thanks...

*blush*

medvegonok said...

Really cool visualization of websites. Does anybody know where to find the source code of this applet?